Friday, May 6, 2011

Final WS 445 blog entry

The end of the semester has come and with that brings summer and so much free time (thank goodness).

This course, Women and Computers, and brought to my attention many different strategies for effectively navigating the web. Because of this class, I made this blog. I had, eventually, intended on creating a blog where I would write about feminist politics and such, but if it wasn't for this class, I don't think I would've discovered the passion of blogging. I might have, but I don't think it would've given me as many opportunities - opportunities to grow and find my niche here on the internet.

This class brought me closer to the young women I enrolled with - they are absolutely wonderful and I will miss seeing them every week!

This semester has just been a huge learning experience, not only in this class, but in all of my other classes. I've learned so many things in regards to feminism and really started to create a community of friends that really make me feel confident and loved. This will be a very memorable semester, and I cannot look back on these past few months without thinking of this class.

This class gave me many tools to aid in the growth of myself on the web. Thank you.